Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
@Lord Farquad. Where did you get the photo of me picking up my bike? Its not on Woods website - your photo is, but mine isn't. Did you bribe Anna for it 馃槄馃槄

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
First service completed today and I took the long way home, into Betwsycoed for petrol, then back on the A494.
Being able to use the engine more and having a feel for the bike made it a great trip. Flowing from corner to corner, barely using the brakes, it was classic V Twin heaven.

Registered
I鈥檓 finding the engine braking comments interesting, I鈥檝e come from a Street Triple and that had significantly more engine braking than the Duc, as you dropped down the gears it was like pulling the front brake, but conversely the grunt of the Duc is in a different league

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I鈥檝e had inline 4s, triples and different twins (parallel, flat and V). Big twins are such great engines for the road. The instant grunt is a pleasure to use. I鈥檝e always felt they had greater engine braking too, but I鈥檝e only had the 955, 800 and 1050 triumph engines. Not had a 675.

Registered
Strangely, I use the engine breaking more on this bike than I did on my Street Triple 675.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts