Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I love motorcycles, I have owned all types of bikes in the past, this is my second Ducati, first was a EVO 848 Corse SE (2013), Loved the bike, but it was lacking power at that time and place, as I also had a 2013 Hayabusa GSX13 and obviously it was NO COMPARISON.

I been through almost all brands (excpet: MotoGuzi, Aprila and KTM) but literally everything else I owned in my 40 years riding a motorcycle (since I was 8 yrs old back in Brazil).

I purchased a 2018 SS S on 10/10/2017 and will pick it up TOMORROW (10/13/2017) as the dealer was waiting on the Akropvic slip-on to arrive...picture of my bike will be the same as the attached.
Hoping I will enjoy it, as I hear it is comfortable and nimble, even though it is only 939, but should be plenty at my age now! LOL.

Thanks and all the best to all,
Ride Safe
brazeagle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the bike. You're going to love it, just like the rest of us. Just keep in mind what it's true purpose is...a great all around sportbike. Don't go in expecting 'Busa performance and power, and you'll be fine.

Glad you're with us. Look forward to your contributions.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hoping for some warmer temps this weekend in the NE so you can ride that new bike! We have been lucky the past few weekends.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts