Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ducati Manchester have posted four photos on Facebook of a SuperSport with a really nice Ducati Racing livery.
I've no idea on how to post the pics, so have a look on Facebook guys!

They must be struggling to sell the base model?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
a bit too much. It wouldve been nice if the stock decals, Ducati, Supersport, wouldve been a little bigger

·
Registered
886 Posts
Click on the "Go Advanced" button for the message editor with the extra editing tools like image embedding and font changes.

There's a little yellow square icon that looks like a landscape photo with a mountain and a sun. Clicking that will prompt you for an internet address of the photo you want to post. Copy/paste the photo address from FB into the field and click "OK"

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I like it a little. I don't think I would want it on my bike, but I'm not opposed to seeing it on the road, either.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Conceptually, I like it a lot. There are a few design tweaks I'd make to tie it into the bike a little better though.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Would not touch that at all. I am buying a road bike and have no reason to pretend that it has any racing pedigree. It looks dreadful compared to the stock colours.
I suppose that some might want those colours to impress the local children.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Would not touch that at all. I am buying a road bike and have no reason to pretend that it has any racing pedigree. It looks dreadful compared to the stock colours.
I suppose that some might want those colours to impress the local children.
My least favorite thing about this bike is the styling of the side fairings. I think this breaks up the outline nicely while still highlighting the traditional Ducati look. I'm only interested in impressing myself, after 45 years I no longer consider myself a child.

We all have different preferences, no-one preference is better than another, it's simply different. Unless it's white wall tires, that guy can go suck an egg.

·
Registered
77 Posts
after 45 years I no longer consider myself a child.
Well... after 55, I'm acting more & more like a child...
I like the idea of SS with stripes, I'm quite sure it will be an option in the catalog soon.
There's too much white on the fairing on this one, and I'm not fan of those advertisements on the bike, to have 'Ducati' as big on mine, they would have to give a compensation...

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Wow. I'm a little shocked. I think this bike, in white and as built, is about as gorgeous as any bike I've seen in recent memory. I'm not changing a thing...except that ephant trunk hanging off the back. I LOVE the fact it has very minimal visible fasteners.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts