Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
8,506 Posts
Nice vid...

I don’t think we’ve ever heard amoslw’s exhaust...

amoslw: do you have any vids including that glorious sound?

·
Registered
274 Posts
I im rilly happy to bee a frinch ouwnerr ouf a dukati rrid supisport S

Hav nice rrid everryboudy

·
Registered
172 Posts
You mean stand kind of like this?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't get the bit about the quick shifter being useless at low speed. I have an S and use both up and down all the time at all speeds and it works great. I also don't get the heat problem I haven't noticed that it's outrageously hot

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I don't get the bit about the quick shifter being useless at low speed. I have an S and use both up and down all the time at all speeds and it works great. I also don't get the heat problem I haven't noticed that it's outrageously hot
In the dead of summer, at least here in the South, the thighs can get exceptionally toasty when moving slowly in traffic or at a complete stop. While wearing jeans, you can feel it heat up juuuust to the point of feeling like it's actually going to burn. Sometimes, depending on the duration of the light, I've had to stand, butt off the seat, to cool the thighs down.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUlBA_JqWbQ
Nice, straightforward, no-nonsense review even though the reviewer has a funny accent.
Nothing wrong with that accent. Bike is somewhere in my province judging by the plate number. Great narrative. Manly and factual. As it should be.
You guys have to admit, we do own a fcuking stunner of a bike hey. Honestly I never get tired of seeing pics or vids of the SS.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Honestly I never get tired of seeing pics or vids of the SS.
True statement!! Looks as good standing still has it does in motion...and honestly, better in person than from pictures...and the pictures present a d4mn good view. I guess we're all a little partial...:grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts