1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!! The views are so pretty, makes a person want to ride slowly so as not to miss anything. Kinda takes away from the sporting nature of the bike....but sometimes you just gotta s l o w down and take in the beauty!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol! I know what you mean. Many times I went blowing by some scenery only to end up pulling a 180 to go back and snap some pics!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Beautiful ride, thanks for sharing!

I did a similar version of that on a bicycle over a week long trip with the Sierra Club back when I was 15 years old. Started in Keene, rode past Lake Winnepesaukee to White Mountains. Getting over Mt Washington under pedal power was a bicth, but coming back down the other side was amazing. I had lived in Keene before that when I was 7 or so, for just a year. I loved it there.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
It's amazing there are still leaves on the trees. Fall is slow to start in southern New England as well.
Down south, too. Smokies are turning, but not fully. Likewise, the leaves are starting to fall, but far from done. H3ll, I see at least 3-4 more weeks of mowing...UGH!!!

TIRED of mowing grass...:|

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice. It reminds me of rides I take along the Delaware river from about Washington's Crossing to Frenchtown on the Jersey side of the river. There's a nice,stretch for about 15 miles just south of Frenchmen, and I sometimes stop at Bull Island state park where there's a pedestrian bridge with great views from the center both up and down the river. It's only about an 80 mile round trip trip from my house.

Pjk

·
Registered
172 Posts
Beautiful scenery!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts