1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!! The views are so pretty, makes a person want to ride slowly so as not to miss anything. Kinda takes away from the sporting nature of the bike....but sometimes you just gotta s l o w down and take in the beauty!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Beautiful ride, thanks for sharing!

I did a similar version of that on a bicycle over a week long trip with the Sierra Club back when I was 15 years old. Started in Keene, rode past Lake Winnepesaukee to White Mountains. Getting over Mt Washington under pedal power was a bicth, but coming back down the other side was amazing. I had lived in Keene before that when I was 7 or so, for just a year. I loved it there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice. It reminds me of rides I take along the Delaware river from about Washington's Crossing to Frenchtown on the Jersey side of the river. There's a nice,stretch for about 15 miles just south of Frenchmen, and I sometimes stop at Bull Island state park where there's a pedestrian bridge with great views from the center both up and down the river. It's only about an 80 mile round trip trip from my house.

Pjk

·
Registered
172 Posts
Beautiful scenery!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.