Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.
I want to attempt to figure out how I can reset the service reminder without going to the dealer.

I’ve been reading a lot about it and there’s software out that’s a hit or miss. Maybe I can code up a patch for the reset to work right.

anyway, the four pin connector with the cover on it, is that why the dealer uses to connect to the ecu?

If so, can someone direct me to the proper connector for it to either usb or obd2?

thanks!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
hey guys.
I want to attempt to figure out how I can reset the service reminder without going to the dealer.

I’ve been reading a lot about it and there’s software out that’s a hit or miss. Maybe I can code up a patch for the reset to work right.

anyway, the four pin connector with the cover on it, is that why the dealer uses to connect to the ecu?

If so, can someone direct me to the proper connector for it to either usb or obd2?

thanks!!
View attachment 41124
You will not be able to reset it, only a dealer with the dealer tool can. You can play with the dates on the dash and make it go away temporarily but it will come back once the date is reset. It’s been discussed on here many times, the answer is the same.

Sorry!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts