Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wonder if he knew the path was like that. Could go back in the winter when it's nice and wet, be more exciting then.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the track to my house and I have biked up and down it in all weathers on many bikes. The worst two were the 848SBK with no ABS, no DTC and a very quick throttle, and the BMW K100RS, which was very heavy in the mud.
The SS is fantastic on the muddy track in urban mode.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My fillings rattled out just watching this video :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It is the track to my house and I have biked up and down it in all weathers on many bikes. The worst two were the 848SBK with no ABS, no DTC and a very quick throttle, and the BMW K100RS, which was very heavy in the mud.
The SS is fantastic on the muddy track in urban mode.
Was that you on the SS Fred? I looked at some of the other videos on that YouTube channel, you can see that track leading to what I presume is your house, looks nice and remote (quiet).

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes there are many videos from over the years, from various bikes and from flying in this area. There are also many of other bikers who come and visit down here, one is arriving on Sunday (Ducati ST2 from Ireland).
That track is bad enough for me to have to drive a 4x4 but the SS is great along it in any weather.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I liked that it's the red Supersorts that can go anywhere - not those sissy white ones :wink2::x

Just joking fella's - and ladies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts