Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am led to believe that there may well be one or even two Supersports on show at Coventry Ducati this saturday.

It's not advertised and I understand they are the NEC show bikes which I was told were 'pre-production' units.

Phone just to make sure. Dont say it was me that told you!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was one Supersport, the white one from the NEC. It was readily available to sit on and was by far the most popular bike in the showroom. They were also very pleased and priviliged to have the only new Superleggera currently in existence. They are the only delaer in the world who has been allowed to have it in their showroom. Amazingly Ducati Coventry have sold nine of these £72,000 megga bikes.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get a chance to visit the Coventry Ducati when they had the 939 and Superleggera?
Yes I did, got to see both bikes. The firing up of Loris Caparosi's ex factory bike was a great thing too.......... oh my how loud was that, in the workshop too.

·
Registered
155 Posts
It would be great to see a video, the only downfall would be the camera wouldn't be able to pick up all of the noise in all of it's glory.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I did take a video and you're right the sound is nothing like it should be. I'll see if I can post it,,,,,

No sorry I dont seem to be able to do that?

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's really odd... you may have to upload it to a hosting site I guess? Can't see why your unable to just upload it here though.. weird...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Fact is sound from video is rarely an accurate measure but it at least provides a point of reference which is better than not having it. So that's just the way I look at it. For some it might just be even more of a reason to see one in person.

Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hello,

I'll see one in France this evening (near Paris), i'll make a thread with impression and picture by tomorrow :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts