Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use an Optimate?? wondering if people are using the normal connector or bought the Ducati Plug Lead Adapter (O-47)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Optimate but set for canbus vehicles, so far no issues at all. I have the Ducati charger but after hearing so many problems with it (including a friend) I bought another Optimate.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I removed the Optimate cable from my Scrambler before I traded it in. I haven't connected it to the SS because the dealer left me a battery tender pigtail near the left lower fairing to connect my Optimate battery tender. I will probably use the Ducati Optimate connector to power the Zumo GPS when it arrives.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Does anyone use an Optimate?? wondering if people are using the normal connector or bought the Ducati Plug Lead Adapter (O-47)
I use optimate 4 with the Ducati lead to the DDA connector. The rubber cap on the lead is heat resistant silicon. No worries with the heat coming from the cylinder head. I once forget to pack it under the seat after the ride it's was still fine even though it had been dangling on the exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts