Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Glad you're on the way to getting back on the road LowRyter (y)

Reactions: LowRyter

·
Registered
174 Posts
72 bucks is a find! You‘ll be out roaring again soon!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I just heard back from the seller and he's sending me a bag of fasteners. I'm still waiting for my order from Ducati, we'll see which I get first.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Well more bad news, the front header is cracked and needs to be replaced welded flange is bent. Hope to get it straightened ground flat.

Ordering a take off replacement on ebay.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well more bad news, the front header is cracked and needs to be replaced welded flange is bent. Hope to get it straightened ground flat.

Ordering a take off replacement on ebay.
I was told it was the rear header, so I am doing a return and swap. Imperial MS in Denver said they'd refund the difference, so we'll see. My mechanic scuffed the front fairing on 939 in the meantime. So I might just trash this Ducati after this frustration.

Now my Guzzi California has no oil pressure. My V11 Sport occasionally is hesitant to start and my Bandit is running on three with a leaky carb.

So 4 bikes and 90% of one and the others are 0%. So I am averaging 22% of mobility?

I'm ready to trash them all right now.

Help me Honda.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sucks, you’ve had a brutal few weeks, it happens. Similar thing on my side over the last month. Time to sit back, light a cigar, sip a glass of whiskey, and appreciate your good fortune to have all those nice bikes. Hope it gets better soon!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cigars, scotch....we're on the same page. Certainly this is a first world problem.

Stay healthy Bruce.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts