Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My brand new SuperSport came from the dealer with a spare key but no paper handbook or service record. Is this normal now?

(The used Hyperstrada and Scrambler I've owned came with a leather wallet containing these documents)

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I purchased my 950 S last June and it came with an Owners Manual and Service Booklet. My previous 939 had hard copies too. I would get in touch with your Dealer and request them.

In the meantime if you need to check anything you can download the Owners Handbook from the Ducati website

Reactions: LowRyter

·
Registered
149 Posts
You can register the bike on the 'MyDucati' app and you get the digital service record and access to manuals and accessory catalogues etc It's the way its going I'm afraid... Takes a long time for them to do this but worth doing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can register the bike on the 'MyDucati' app and you get the digital service record and access to manuals and accessory catalogues etc It's the way its going I'm afraid... Takes a long time for them to do this but worth doing.
Thanks m. have registered with MyDucati now. The dealer confirmed its normal and there ar no longer any paper docs. Just wanted to know I wasn't getting 'special treatment' ;-)

There's actually some benefit to doing it this way - got an alert for my Hyperstrada saying its due a 'CAN bus protection filter' so I guess its not all bad news...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts