Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://www.ozarkratraid.com/

If you've never ridden the Ozarks, you'll find it a real treat.

The Raid is quartered at the Marble Falls Resort (formerly the The Hub Motorcycle Resort). I understand the new management has upgraded the place. Marble Fall is located between Harrison Ark and Jasper on twisty Hwy 7.

There 1000s of miles of roads in Northern Ark and Southern Mizzery. You can ride with a group or own your own like I did last year. There were only two Duc there last year. I did win a new helmet in one of the give away-s.

Besides the roads, scenery and picturesque towns, there are also some special cafes and restaurants, hidden along the way.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Fellow Duck & Guzzi rider plus myself, are consider an Ozark trip this summer. Believe I thread you wrote about the raid. Sounds interesting.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Pad, I mentioned it last year, got grief for it here. But I keep up with the good deeds. I've done the Raid on Guzzi, Suzuki and now the Duc. Ran my own Guzzi Rally there a couple years ago.

This is a good time of the season to go. Should be past the spring rain and before the summer heat. Yeah, it gets freaking hot there in summer. Mid June through Mid Sept can be really awful. I've been there in triple digits on a couple of occasions, not a breeze to be found. Check the weather forecast before you go and schedule your trip accordingly. Make sure that you're back at the hotel before sundown, too many deer.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
@LowRyter Have any pics of the roads that you might be able to share?
Sorry, not many photos, too busy riding. Sorta like the Smokies with less traffic. (I actually have photos of some map routes.) Here's some photos from a Guzzi Rally I put together in '18.

Mt Judea (check the sign upper right)

Jasper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts