Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all,
My 2021 SSS is arriving in next few days. I just bought the fender eliminator kit from NewRageCycles, but I'm concerned with the Ducati Panniers I have coming. Does anyone have any experience with this combination? I'm wondering if the panniers will make the signal lights invisible.
I have a couple weeks to return kit, so I may install and have a look, but if anyone has tried this, and can save me some hours, that'd be much appreciated.
Cheers from Canada.

·
Administrator
8,280 Posts
@Thinker911 Welcome! Very glad you joined us!
Congrats on the 950!
You might start with this thread with regards to your question.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good day all,
My 2021 SSS is arriving in next few days. I just bought the fender eliminator kit from NewRageCycles, but I'm concerned with the Ducati Panniers I have coming. Does anyone have any experience with this combination? I'm wondering if the panniers will make the signal lights invisible.
I have a couple weeks to return kit, so I may install and have a look, but if anyone has tried this, and can save me some hours, that'd be much appreciated.
Cheers from Canada.
Curious.. I’m in Canada too. Where are you..? I’m still waiting for mine !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good day all,
Cheers from Canada.
Before I picked up my new 2019 SSS from the dealer I had them install the fender delete kit and a new recessed tailight as well as the Ducati pannier assembly. Looks terrific and works great. Also removed passenger pegs to clean up the look.

·
Registered
SuperSport 939 MY19
101 Posts
Congrats on the 950!
Congrats on the 950!
Ed K, Well done and much Kudos on all the advice you give here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts