Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a 2018 sss with the rear set deleted. I my girl wants to go for a spin. Anyone have a set lying around? for a reasonable cost?

·
Super Moderator
5,966 Posts
@Brio sss 939 Welcome! Very glad you joined us! Lots of folks have taken off their rear sets here, hopefully someone will jump in soon!

Btw, we love pics here, if you have the time to post a few of your bike and riding areas!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hey Brio...I have a pair sitting around the garage also. Let us know if you get the set from @sfenster

·
Registered
20 Posts
PrettyBirds - Hi! I have a set of brackets and footrests from a 2018 model, so. they will fit.
I quoted $60 and actual shipping - if you're interested, 'lemme know. Thanks.

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
Prettybirds - OK. I need your address. I will package the brackets and send to you - I'll let you know the actual shipping charge after they are in the mail.
Also, let me know how you wish to communicate - here, or by email, or by Messenger - your choice. I'll use ground shipping unless you're in a hurry. Thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Prettybirds - OK. I need your address. I will package the brackets and send to you - I'll let you know the actual shipping charge after they are in the mail.
Also, let me know how you wish to communicate - here, or by email, or by Messenger - your choice. I'll use ground shipping unless you're in a hurry. Thanks!

Steve
What’s your email I’ll send u info

1 - 20 of 20 Posts