Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
261 - 267 of 267 Posts
I utilized posts on this forum (thanks all for sharing,) and got the Quad Lock Stem mount, installed on inside of bar end. Wanted a bit more movement and clearance from clutch cyclinder, so added the extension, mounted on top of the wired charger and with a vibration mount. Thinking it is ok. Had to purchase the extra screw kit, as the extension through the charger, into the stem mount needed a slightly shorter screw than came with the charger.
Iphone is clear of the instrument cluster. Power is from the keyed extra supply on the right hand side.

Good with the mount. Works well. Some issue with the power supply, it is intermittent. Used the factory cable from Quad Lock, sometimes not powering the phone. Tried another cable, same thing. If I wiggle the connector at the USB-A into the Quad Lock supply, it starts to work. Have some trialing to do.

Mount is certainly secure, no worries about the phone coming out. Vibration is minimal, unlike the mirrors.

hello to everyone .. I'm Danver from italy .. i'm the creator of the carbon plates with gopro attack (you can put the smartphone or the gps too). i'm doing an ebay insertion but if you want you can make a buying group so you save. The support was created on the indication of the 1lifeliveit friend who provided the quotes .. since the support is super-tested pearl panigale .. I add some photos. Photos are of the bike of 1lifeliveit who sent me ;-)

20171110 084843 hosted at ImgBB

20171110 084903 hosted at ImgBB

20171110 085016 hosted at ImgBB

20170312 195726 hosted at ImgBB

The kit includes: 3mm pure MATT carbon plate with supersport engraving, 2 specially turned ups, ergal support with poppet. Everything plug and play. Very well-known and super-tested
Can i get one im in perth australia and do u have the rest of the stuff i have a samsung s23

261 - 267 of 267 Posts