Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2019MY Ducati Supersport S
46 Posts
Similar to mine. Another reason screws may have been off, my CF GoPro mount uses those screws. Will have to zoom in to see. View attachment 43070
@Paddlefoot64 Undoing the screws which locate the rubber ignition surround has no effect on the tank alignment. Another way to check if tank misaligned is by standing behind your bike and comparing gap between tank and upper fairing on each side. There are subtle differences if tank misaligned. If out of warranty you could ask dealer to address when time for an air filter change.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hmm, I have no tank misalignment problems. I was agreeing that key surround is bendable rubber, so does leave some gaps. Was trying to offer opinion on why screws may have been removed, to attach camera or phone mount.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Removing screws sometimes scars paint on screws. Just saying.

Reactions: Sprint1500

·
Registered
2019MY Ducati Supersport S
46 Posts
Hmm, I have no tank misalignment problems. I was agreeing that key surround is bendable rubber, so does leave some gaps. Was trying to offer opinion on why screws may have been removed, to attach camera or phone mount.
Yes you are right there appears to be a small gap all way round between rubber and the tank.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts