Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale essentially a brand new Rapid Bike Evo. It was causing me a check engine light with the Competition Werkes exhaust, although I debated leaving it installed with the night and day difference in smoothness and power gains Amos' map provided.

I paid $525 US plus shipping to Canada. Additionally I bought the Adori Bypass Adapter for $75 which allows you to completely bypass the Rapid Bike module if you wish to go back to your stock map for any reason, without having to remove the wiring harness.

The Rapid Bike Evo has an auto-adaptive feature which will tune itself to your bike using the O2 readings. It has a baseline map loaded and ready to go. Alternatively, you can have a custom map created on a Dyno, but most people don't simply because the auto-adaptivity will tune the module itself. There are also several members with their own maps who have been graciously sharing with us.

I'm $600US + shipping into this. I will be willing to part with it for $400US + shipping (including the bypass adapter). I'm in Calgary, Alberta. Shipping to US will likely be between $20-$40 depending how quickly you want it. It will be shipped in original packaging which includes the manual and installation instructions. It is simple to install, plug and play.

The only other members who had issues both had CW exhaust. Check the ECU Mapping thread for full details. There's a handful of others running the Rapid Bike with Akra/QD exhausts without issues. The product is technically for a Monster 821 which shares the same harness as our bike. Our bike is not an officially supported model from Rapid Bike yet.

Let me know if you have any questions. Rapid Bikes website describes the product quite thoroughly if you want to know how it works.

I can accept payment through PayPal or some other way if it is more convenient for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Resurrecting an old post. did you ever find out what the check engine light cause was? I have a QD exhaust but am thinking of a Rapid Evo and am curious to know what was going on here. ? Was it possibly because you were using one for a Monster?

·
Registered
287 Posts
That’s what it was, I had the same issue. RB released a version for the SS that resolved the issue after some onboard tuning of the fuel target. Note that while the base maps work, the auto trim doesn’t function very well. You can read about my experiences in the RB thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts