Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to purchase this bike, and am seriously considering it. I however cant find any info on this pint scheme. the owner assures me that its original from Ducati.
Can anyone verify or tell me what I'm looking at? I cant find a pic of this anywhere on the internet.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It looks like a Ducati Supersport 900 SS/CR with model year ranging from 1991 to 1998. Not too sure if the seat, clutch cover, and rear sets are original. I would pass on any CR version of that motorcycle unless it has brand new forks. The originals were non-rebuildable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like a Ducati Supersport 900 SS/CR with model year ranging from 1991 to 1998. Not too sure if the seat, clutch cover, and rear sets are original. I would pass on any CR version of that motorcycle unless it has brand new forks. The originals were non-rebuildable.
Thanks BNM, Can you tell me anything about paint scheme?

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I am aware that this is a Paul Smart paint scheme, but can anyone tell me if it ever came on the CR from the factory? and if not, does anyone have any idea about this particular bike?
I think it's custom paint. That's my guess since I've never seen a PS paint job. Since the frame is painted, I'd guess the bike was stripped for a reason. If there were PS model, it would be a coveted and well known option, even more so if rare.

Have you just asked the seller?

Here's another possibility, since this is a forum dedicated to the newest Supersport, try this forum for legacy bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts