Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest version of Melcodiag V. 2.0.1.5 will reset the annual service, oil service and desmo service on the Supersport.
Also on
  • Scrambler 800 with m3c ecu
  • scrambler desert sled 800
  • monster M821 18 with easyU1 ecu
  • hyperstrada 821 with 7sm ecu
  • Hypermotard 939
  • street fighter v4
  • PANIGALE V4 2018
  • Diavel 2018 ( melcodiag v2.0.1.3)
  • Monster 1200S 2015
  • Supersport 939
  • Hypermotard SP 2013 (melcodiag v2.0.1.3)

You will need a Sicma to 16-pin OBD connector and an ELM 327 device running V1.5 to connect to your laptop.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
@Triplesapper the link doesn't lead me anywhere, I got nowhere with Mr Google. Any details about cost and availability?
Sorry John, l have no idea what you are on about. I haven't replied to this thread let alone posted a link.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
@Triplesapper the link doesn't lead me anywhere, I got nowhere with Mr Google. Any details about cost and availability?
I downloaded from the link @Derek provided. It’s a zip file but once extracted doesn’t need to be installed. I think you have to keep the .dll files in the same folder as the .exe.

My anti malware program did not want to download it, I had to override it on several occasions. You might need to seize control to get it.

Oh, I think you need a Microsoft OS to get it to work…

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I downloaded from the link @Derek provided. It’s a zip file but once extracted doesn’t need to be installed. I think you have to keep the .dll files in the same folder as the .exe.

My anti malware program did not want to download it, I had to override it on several occasions. You might need to seize control to get it.

Oh, I think you need a Microsoft OS to get it to work…
Windows 11 will try to block it. Yo will need to override the anti-malware measures. I use Windows 7 . No problem.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What about the 2021+ 950's?
I think it will work for them too but you'll need a different diagnostic adaptor cable.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
The latest version of Melcodiag V. 2.0.1.5 will reset the annual service, oil service and desmo service on the Supersport.
Also on
  • Scrambler 800 with m3c ecu
  • scrambler desert sled 800
  • monster M821 18 with easyU1 ecu
  • hyperstrada 821 with 7sm ecu
  • Hypermotard 939
  • street fighter v4
  • PANIGALE V4 2018
  • Diavel 2018 ( melcodiag v2.0.1.3)
  • Monster 1200S 2015
  • Supersport 939
  • Hypermotard SP 2013 (melcodiag v2.0.1.3)

You will need a Sicma to 16-pin OBD connector and an ELM 327 device running V1.5 to connect to your laptop.
Hi @Derek
Have you tried it yet with success. The SS has the M3D ecu, that was the conversation pivot we were having with the app developer (french guy). seems the guy has being doing some good work to help the community.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi @Derek
Have you tried it yet with success. The SS has the M3D ecu, that was the conversation pivot we were having with the app developer (french guy). seems the guy has being doing some good work to help the community.
Hi @amoslws , yes I've used it and it has cleared the annual and oil service warnings. The desmo service isn't due yet but I'm confident it will clear it.
I also cleared the service light on my Scrambler with development version that JP sent me. It appears to work across the M3C, M3D, Mitsubishi and Marelli IAM7 ECUS. Great work by JP.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just tried it on my SS 2017. Works perfectly to reset annual service alert.
I had a previous version that didn't work on the SS, so many thanks to JPDiag for this.
I prefer to use my local independent shop for major service work, as his work is excellent and thorough. This annual service light was the only item that he could not reset without paying huge fees to Ducati / Audi to get the official equipment etc.
Don't forget to put a few €/$ JPDiags way for his work if you do get the software & license.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts