Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
In the quest for new accessories I sent an email to Rizoma. They advised advised new SS products are in testing. They did not have a timeline for release and keep checking their website.
C'mon hurry up!!! These mirrors are killing (going to kill) me! Same goes with any other aftermarket parts (sucky options for tail tidy, sucky panniers, ho hum exhausts, my opinions) I'm impatiently waiting for better options. But I love this bike!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C'mon hurry up!!! These mirrors are killing (going to kill) me! Same goes with any other aftermarket parts (sucky options for tail tidy, sucky panniers, ho hum exhausts, my opinions) I'm impatiently waiting for better options. But I love this bike!
It's tough being in a holding pattern for aftermarket parts. Lets hope things change in the near future. I would hate to settle for something and only find out something better is available in a few weeks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've bought Rizoma stuff in the past and the quality and fit is outstanding.
I'm impatiently awaiting delivery of the following aftermarket Rizoma piece:

https://www.italo-shop.com/Superspo...iple-clamp-with-22mm-mounts-risers::7982.html

I find the stock bars quite comfortable riding solo with the stock saddle, but the Comfort Seat, which I prefer, lifts me enough to make the reach to the bars awkward, and with my wife on back the handling is awkward with me in a crouch and her sitting upright.

I used this system on my ST2 and found it a perfect compromise.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I'm impatiently awaiting delivery of the following aftermarket Rizoma piece:

https://www.italo-shop.com/Superspo...iple-clamp-with-22mm-mounts-risers::7982.html

I find the stock bars quite comfortable riding solo with the stock saddle, but the Comfort Seat, which I prefer, lifts me enough to make the reach to the bars awkward, and with my wife on back the handling is awkward with me in a crouch and her sitting upright.

I used this system on my ST2 and found it a perfect compromise.
Interested to know if this improves the riding. Post pics when they are installed and give us a write-up.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, the response I received said they were working on it and to check back soon. It amazes me that almost no one is producing aftermarket products for this bike. Guess the aftermarket companies are fat, dumb and happy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
"Sorry but I inform you that the Ducati Supersport 2017 isn't in our 2017 planning... We take this opportunity to wish you a Good Day."

You've got to admit- at least Rizoma is polite when they tell us to "take our Supersports and f*ck off." :frown2:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
"Sorry but I inform you that the Ducati Supersport 2017 isn't in our 2017 planning... We take this opportunity to wish you a Good Day."

You've got to admit- at least Rizoma is polite when they tell us to "take our Supersports and f*ck off." :frown2:
yup I can learn from them, how to tell someone to fcuk off and they still feel good about it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
This was Rizoma's response to me, so I'm not sure who OP talked to and what they meant by 'soon'

I wrote to Rizoma in May and they said to me that SuperSport was in their planning and in 2-3 months they start to test products. Now I see what they answered to you and I wrote me too. They said to me that after EICMA they can answer when the products will arrive, probably within the end of 2017...

I think they haven?t a clear planning...

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

You've got to admit- at least Rizoma is polite when they tell us to "take our Supersports and f*ck off."
Maybe they don't know that the 2017 and 2018 models are no different ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts