Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone installed Rizoma footpegs on their SS. I have the pro tapered pegs that require the mounting adapters. I installed the rider pegs and adapters but the adapters that the dealer sold me for the passenger pegs were the same as the riders. They don't work obviously and I can't find the mounts anywhere including the Rizoma site. Any ideas out there????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone installed Rizoma footpegs on their SS. I have the pro tapered pegs that require the mounting adapters. I installed the rider pegs and adapters but the adapters that the dealer sold me for the passenger pegs were the same as the riders. They don't work obviously and I can't find the mounts anywhere including the Rizoma site. Any ideas out there????
I didn't get any responses to this but I thought I would post an update on this issue before someone else bought Rizoma tapered pro pegs. I learned the hard way after buying two sets of pegs that Rizoma only makes a mounting adapter for the rider pegs. They do not make an adapter for the passenger pegs. They make very expensive ecentric mounts that would be silly installing on the passengers but none to match the reasonably priced mounts they sell for the rider pegs, strange. Puig makes pegs that are almost identical so I might install them on the rear pegs. I'm looking to see if Puig mounts will fit on Rizoma pegs so pegs will match exactly. A lot of playing around for a simple upgrade!

Rizoma adapters that fit the front pegs only.

Puig adapters for front pegs.

Puig adapters for rear pegs. You can see the hole on the left adapter where the OEM spring and bearing are inserted. Thought it important before someone else went through this problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts