Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share a picture of your garage with the Ducati Supersport 939 Community!

Messy or neat share a picture of your garage.

*If you don't have a garage post a picture of where your bike sleeps :wink2:

·
Registered
67 Posts
great idea chief, will do as soon as the baby is home... still sleepless in Virginia

Reactions: Admin

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Nice! That garage door looks heavy duty.
Yup, can be reinforced properly. There's a lot of crime in my country. I was and still are very chuffed I found some 2nd hand doors from the 1970's made with 2.5mm steel plate and no rust. Beats the heck out of wood or aluminium. Needs a brush of paint.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Yup, can be reinforced properly. There's a lot of crime in my country. I was and still are very chuffed I found some 2nd hand doors from the 1970's made with 2.5mm steel plate and no rust. Beats the heck out of wood or aluminium. Needs a brush of paint.
Sh!t...that's bullet proof, too! Very nice!

·
Registered
43 Posts
How do you post a pic?

·
Registered
998 Posts
How do you post a pic?
Don't know how to post a pic, full name in your signature along with a list of a bunch of expensive bikes. You're in the 50+ year old crowd, eh? Heh heh.

Click on reply at the bottom of the page, and click on the little yellow icon that looks like 2 mountains and the sun. After that, it should be self explanatory.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Don't know how to post a pic, full name in your signature along with a list of a bunch of expensive bikes. You're in the 50+ year old crowd, eh? Heh heh.

Click on reply at the bottom of the page, and click on the little yellow icon that looks like 2 mountains and the sun. After that, it should be self explanatory.
The yellow icon is if the pic is being linked from a source on the Internet, like Facebook or a picture website like Imgur.com.

Otherwise, click on The paperclip, and the pic will be attached to this website.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Big mouth, wrong answer? You're in the 20-25 year old crowd, eh? >:)

·
Registered
156 Posts
You dont get the paperclip with quick reply you have to click the "advanced" button it took me a while to figure that out because I am almost sixty.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ha! You guys are funny. I'm 51. But I don't see the paperclip or any other way to attach files. There is a list of 'additional options' including one to attach files, though there isn't a tab or anything else to use. Maybe it's my browser.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
When you hit 'Reply' not 'Quick Reply' and the page loads where you can type your text, there is a 'Manage Attachments' button at the bottom. Ive always used that.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Here are some pics to help.

When you click Go Advanced at the bottom of the screen you'll see this.

If you click on the paperclip, a pop up will come up that says Choose File, then you can attach a pic off your computer or Documents or Picture folder from your smart phone.

If you click the yellow icon instead, a popup that says "enter the URL" will come up, and you can provide the internet address of a picture that you already have posted somewhere else, and that picture will show up.

For instance, see this pic of the woman on a Panigale? I've highlighted the browser address to that pic in blue.

If I put that address in the URL popup, it'll post that pic directly onto the post.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't have any of the needed options in my version. Maybe it's the browser--I'll try a different one.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts