Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Here are some pics to help.

When you click Go Advanced at the bottom of the screen you'll see this.

If you click on the paperclip, a pop up will come up that says Choose File, then you can attach a pic off your computer or Documents or Picture folder from your smart phone.

If you click the yellow icon instead, a popup that says "enter the URL" will come up, and you can provide the internet address of a picture that you already have posted somewhere else, and that picture will show up.

For instance, see this pic of the woman on a Panigale? I've highlighted the browser address to that pic in blue.

If I put that address in the URL popup, it'll post that pic directly onto the post.
Surely you could find her somewhere else to sit >:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire Yes, it was my browser. None of the options for font or image addition showed in Chrome for some reason. Weird. Here is the Ducati corner of my garage:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Here are some pics to help.

When you click Go Advanced at the bottom of the screen you'll see this.

If you click on the paperclip, a pop up will come up that says Choose File, then you can attach a pic off your computer or Documents or Picture folder from your smart phone.

If you click the yellow icon instead, a popup that says "enter the URL" will come up, and you can provide the internet address of a picture that you already have posted somewhere else, and that picture will show up.

For instance, see this pic of the woman on a Panigale? I've highlighted the browser address to that pic in blue.

If I put that address in the URL popup, it'll post that pic directly onto the post.
I think I need to show her to sit properly on the panigale...:wink2:

·
Registered
910 Posts
I think I need to show her to sit properly on the panigale...:wink2:
Something like this?

If you aren't familiar, this is from a calendar done by MotoCorsa, named the Man-igale calendar. Searching for Manigale photos will turn up the complete set.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Something like this?

If you aren't familiar, this is from a calendar done by MotoCorsa, named the Man-igale calendar. Searching for Manigale photos will turn up the complete set.
Looks like a Ducati version of "find the mistake" :nerd::grin2:

Reactions: amoslws

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Something like this?

LOL...hahahaha...killed it man! Will never see the panigale the same way again!

·
Registered
Ducati Supersport S 2017, white
61 Posts
I wish I had a real garage.
Unfortunately I'm stuck with a gated but shared underground paking. They stole an Africa Twin parked right next to mine, a few months ago, so now every day I lock the rear wheel to a concrete pillar, put on an alarmed disk lock and cover the bike (to avoid catching the eyes of the wrong people).

Takes me 15 minutes to unlock the whole thing every time. Such a pain in the arse. The things you do when you want to ride in a non bike-friendly environment.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,111 Posts
Is there good surveillance video in the parking area?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
@DavidEJM I can see a Frantic Fantic, but what's the classic red bike and the one with the light brown seat? They both look British.

Reactions: Ed K
21 - 40 of 74 Posts