Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
@DavidEJM I can see a Frantic Fantic, but what's the classic red bike and the one with the light brown seat? They both look British.
All Italian. The red one is a 1955 MV Agusta 125. I was supposed to be doing the Moto Giro d’Italia earlier this year !! The one at the back is a custom Moto Guzzi LeMans engined cafe racer - I built it about 5 years ago.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
All Italian. The red one is a 1955 MV Agusta 125. I was supposed to be doing the Moto Giro d’Italia earlier this year !! The one at the back is a custom Moto Guzzi LeMans engined cafe racer - I built it about 5 years ago.
I stand corrected ;)

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Davis, did you share your LeMans build on Wild Guzzi? There have been several projects perhaps one was yours?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Davis, did you share your LeMans build on Wild Guzzi? There have been several projects perhaps one was yours?
Hi John. I can’t remember, if I’m honest.
I did a bit of a build diary on Shepters
I will have to have a look there, it was a few years ago.
D

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,724 Posts
You guys have obviously got a lot more space to play in than I do. :D

Fortunately I have access to more spacious facilities for serious work. :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Wait. I can see a spare spot on one of those shelves...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Oldrider, nice to see the Volt there. We only got the Mk1 in the UK (mostly as the Ampera). I’ve had mine nearly 6.5 years and love it.
Hey David,

I just got it this month and so far, I really like it. 2017 Certified Premier with 38k. I was thinking Prius but these started showing up in searches and I got interested and the more I looked, the more I felt like it was a better value. Often overlooked, especially with the arrival of the fully electric Bolt.

It has some grin inducing electric torque as well. Especially in Sport mode.

Thanks for the positive long term review. It is good to hear.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Reactions: Tim939

·
Registered
27 Posts
@Tim939 Nice Jag 👍
Thanks Triplesapper. 1995 4.0L Long Wheel Base that was my Dad's, but he handed his licence in at 88 years old. He reckons it was one of two bought by the Australian Government for Princess Diana's visit. No proof though. Maybe a DNA swab of the rear seat :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thanks Triplesapper. 1995 4.0L Long Wheel Base that was my Dad's, but he handed his licence in at 88 years old. He reckons it was one of two bought by the Australian Government for Princess Diana's visit. No proof though. Maybe a DNA swab of the rear seat :)
Shame you can't prove its provence, just for the history of the car.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts