·
Registered
146 Posts
Here's the 4 sides of mine.

Automotive design Art Graffiti City Tints and shades

Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Vehicle

Not immediately obvious is the mini-fridge & the 5.1 surround sound for music.

I host a monthly "Community Garage" for most of our riding season where I invite fellow riders in the community who don't have tools/space/both to ride their bikes over for light DIY maintenance (most anything they can complete within a few hours). It's a great time & great learning experience for all involved.

The other bikes are just being stored for a friend.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The workbench/shelves were built by myself & a good friend. I thought I'd collected enough stickers over the years to sticker-bomb the top, but was pretty far off from filling it in the end 😛. There's a lacquer over the stickers.

Also pictured is my daughters hoverboard currently in critical condition from when we got caught in a downpour at the end of our last walk.

World Automotive tire Wheel Flooring Wood

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
OK Jake, give me your address. I've got one bike with stuck carbs and another with a broken signal. We'll have some fun, I'll bring some beer.

·
Registered
146 Posts
OK Jake, give me your address. I've got one bike with stuck carbs and another with a broken signal. We'll have some fun, I'll bring some beer.
I'd participate!

I want to learn more about carbs. I avoid owning bikes with them, and not by accident 😂

·
Premium Member
50 Posts

View attachment 44151
View attachment 44152
View attachment 44153
View attachment 44154

I host a monthly "Community Garage" for most of our riding season where I invite fellow riders in the community who don't have tools/space/both to ride their bikes over for light DIY maintenance (most anything they can complete within a few hours). It's a great time & great learning experience for all involved.

That garage rules!

·
Registered
146 Posts
We have similar musical taste. I've been following Hatebreed for years now. They put on a helluva show.
They're in my top 3 for sure.

I've seen them live probably 10 times.

Fun fact: just saw them about 3 weeks ago & Jasta has longish hair now.

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
wow, thanks guys, I live in a block of flats, now I'm listening it on 3/4, tomorrow during the day will go louder :D I don't want war with neighbors. Also shared with my cousin 🔥 Guess what, in the morning I was listening to 1 hour harp concert haha.

·
Registered
83 Posts

View attachment 44151
View attachment 44152
View attachment 44153
View attachment 44154

Well… that’s the end of THIS thread!

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to share their mess after looking at this slice of man-cave heaven. I couldn’t even tell you what colour my shed’s floor is. :oops:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well… that’s the end of THIS thread!

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to share their mess after looking at this slice of man-cave heaven. I couldn’t even tell you what colour my shed’s floor is. :oops:
Different flavors are always good to see.

Some say a messy garage is a used garage.

I just really really like things in place when I finish using them 🤘

61 - 74 of 74 Posts