Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share a picture of your Ducati Supersport 939 right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage

·
Registered
127 Posts
Share a picture of your Ducati Supersport 939 right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage
Took a ride up to Portland, ME today, and got to meet up with @JaggerCat - so some lucky Mainers got to see a pair of SuperSport S's in the wild today!

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
Pick up this cute little red head today in Portland OR and got a quick 100 ride two hours later. Anyone from the Pacific Northwest name this road?

Cheers,
Nik

:grin2:

I think you were getting yours up on the trailer as I was coming in to close on mine. :)

Did you make it out for bike night last week at 2 Stroke?

Also - hard to tell, but it looks like it might be somewhere along the Klickitat Canyon. I know that's where I would have gone had I had the time.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pick up this cute little red head today in Portland OR and got a quick 100 ride two hours later. Anyone from the Pacific Northwest name this road?

Cheers,
Nik

niknas, that helmet is dope. I was going to get that one myself until I saw the Boba Fett graphics. It looks awesome with your red beauty.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think you were getting yours up on the trailer as I was coming in to close on mine. :)

Did you make it out for bike night last week at 2 Stroke?

Also - hard to tell, but it looks like it might be somewhere along the Klickitat Canyon. I know that's where I would have gone had I had the time.
You nailed it. I live in Underwood and the Klickitat Canyon uphill out of Glenwood is about my favorite stretch of road. Couldn't think of a better first ride. Managed a quick 100 mile loop.

Cheers

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sitting so lonely in the work parking lot at the bottom of Maryland...

Attachments

Reactions: Admin and se7en

·
Registered
886 Posts
You need a couple more toys. And isn't waiting out the rain in the Pacific Northwest a constant vigil? :wink2:
Velominati Rule 12 - The correct number of bikes to own is n+1. While the minimum number of bikes one should own is three, the correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Granted, the Velominati rules are for cyclists, they transcribe wonderfully to motorcycling. Also - two of those bikes belong to my wife.

As for the weather, our summers are ridiculously amazing here. Once the rain breaks it's 6 solid weeks of partly cloudy skies at 78 degrees F and 20% humidity. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts