Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Thanks. Michigan is blessed with a great deal of scenic coastline. Very pretty, especially in autumn. If you ever make it back, you should do the tip of the mitt all the way up to the Mackinaw bridge.
I've wanted to go all the way up (UP). The Lakes are great places in the summer, like the Rockies and Black Hills.

I've enjoyed MI and WI and Chicago; I enjoyed the AHRMA at Road America. Duluth and Grand Marais are great places. The Toy Hauler is great for vacations. Combine travel with some bike rallies, a couple of bikes. Great stuff.

For sure I'd like to see Mackinac Island as well.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
HST would approve.
Perhaps, but he always complained that Trudeau never gave him any payment for the likeness. But I guess he never complained about the publicity either. BTW, there's a hotel in Moab that is a homage to the guy and when you ask them about it they are deliberately evasive.

I'd sure like get one of those Nixon campaign signs he shot to hell or anything from Steadman. But my IRA ain't big enough. :geek:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I was at local garden center when kid working there ask me if it was my Duc out front. He grabbed another worker and told him something hot was out front. Second guy later said he thought a good looking girl had arrived, LOL.
Found both admiring Lola in the parking lot.

·
Registered
892 Posts
But she is a hot Italian supermodel with curves in the right places ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts
@Maupster51 Welcome! Very glad you joined us! You’ve probably already noticed that there are several Forum Members from the Netherlands.

Any other bikes in your recent past? You might post a few comments about yourself in the New Member section, if you have a chance!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Maupster, you're gettin' after it!

I spent a few days in Harlem and had a great time. Wish I'd seen the track.

521 - 540 of 578 Posts