Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

561 - 578 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Supersport S
15 Posts
@Fkruger Wow. I've never seen another Supersport on the road and then you have a photo of 3 at once - and all red too!!!!
Yeah Me,myself and I...
There was a red 21 and red non S up there as well this past weekend so 3 that I know of. Next time I go to the "Rock Store" I'll snap a pick if they there. It's a bike hangout in the Malibu hills southern California

·
Registered
892 Posts
Done on purpose or by chance but funny that the side stand is not visible. Small bonus in my eyes :)
Ducati have done away with the side stand on the 959 as the Bosch 6-axis inertial platform measures the lean angle of the motorcycle at any time, thus enabling it to balance unaided.

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Were the directionals installed too? Possible to post a few pics, especially of the rear and underside, how it blends under-neath?

Yup LED directionals were installed as well. It’s included as part of the tail tidy kit. It looks really clean and the turn signals are well lit.

I keep my bike parked in a garage since I live right on a busy street in the city. Next time I ride, I’ll take a few pics and a video for you.

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts
@alexc2327 Wow, that really tucks the plate in. Looks like it fits the underside seams between the bike and tail tidy well, would you agree it does in the physical presence? Not letting dirt and crud get in there?

·
Registered
68 Posts
@alexc2327 Wow, that really tucks the plate in. Looks like it fits the underside seams between the bike and tail tidy well, would you agree it does in the physical presence? Not letting dirt and crud get in there?
Yeah, it tucks the plate in extremely well. It's almost flush with the underside of the motorcycle. From the side, you can not even see that there is a license plate on the back of the bike at all. I've only gone on 2-3 rides since it's been installed, but no dirt or crud visible so far. I don't see that being an issue.

561 - 578 of 578 Posts