581 - 600 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
@LazyEye Found them. It was like finding Where's Wally 😂

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Ed, I was on the other side of the field 😂 If you had your bread in the bag behind and I missed that... uu... ;)

My first longer trip (2 hours) after city riding since last year... headache (riding after working 8h Monday...wrong idea) , stress. I was carrying the bag with waterproof jacket - was afraid if it holds well enough on my back...ufff, ok I'm ready to try again.
1. 6-5 with DQS below 5 k rpm is BAD, period - 80% times I had neutral, so I used hand and middle gas.
2. Riding without earplugs is bad. That's why the headache.
3. Google maps... You should see my way home. I setup "omit the highways" - not "Perseverance Martian YOLO" :whistle:
4. Merino wool is by far better than my plastic termoactive underwear ❕ I have to catch again discounts on them and buy more.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
@Sin Where was the photo taken?

·
Super Moderator
7,604 Posts
Ed, I was on the other side of the field 😂 If you had your bread in the bag behind and I missed that... uu... ;)
Oops, forgot to tell you I left half the loaf for you where the sign is next to the tree!

...But wait, don’t go back, some little beast probably found it, and it's probably gone by now!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Wow Ash, fast prime. For sure the aperture was shallow dof. Definitely liked the use of light.

581 - 600 of 625 Posts