Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
601 - 620 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Hi LazyEye,
The camera I use is an Olympus mirrorless camera.
Camera body : OM-D E-M1 MarkⅢ
Lens: M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO
That's a 4/3 sensor model? I was interested in that format. I like the long reach. I'm OK with APS-C but I can see lots of advantages with 4/3 and am guessing that lenses might be a better bargain. (I've bought into an obsolete system and will be relying on used lenses from here on out.)

·
Registered
35 Posts
That's a 4/3 sensor model? I was interested in that format. I like the long reach. I'm OK with APS-C but I can see lots of advantages with 4/3 and am guessing that lenses might be a better bargain. (I've bought into an obsolete system and will be relying on used lenses from here on out.)
Hello, LowRyter,
Yes, it is a M4/3 sensor camera. Nowadays, full-size sensor cameras are popular, and M4/3 may be a minor part of the market. However, I think the system including the lens is inexpensive and compact, and above all, the image stabilization performance is very good.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I found a great road - smooth tarmac to my "old" caves location - can't wait to try it again and again. Today I was first time this route and wasn't too brave in the corners - but with trail braking - thanks Ienatsch - I wouldn't find his articles if not our forum : ). I hope this first spring storm tomorrow will be gone with water and I can drive again and again. Really, so much fun with our model.
One way I used Touring mode and the brake lever was pumping away much more - I think due to ABS. In Sport it was exactly what I wanted. Uf. No headache, no pain in muscles. Yea, finally I was relaxed riding. But in jeans, you can see my tires. I don't mind.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I found a great road - smooth tarmac to my "old" caves location - can't wait to try it again and again. Today I was first time this route and wasn't too brave in the corners - but with trail braking - thanks Ienatsch - I wouldn't find his articles if not our forum : ). I hope this first spring storm tomorrow will be gone with water and I can drive again and again. Really, so much fun with our model.
One way I used Touring mode and the brake lever was pumping away much more - I think due to ABS. In Sport it was exactly what I wanted. Uf. No headache, no pain in muscles. Yea, finally I was relaxed riding. But in jeans, you can see my tires. I don't mind.
View attachment 43388
View attachment 43389
Surely amount of fun isn't always inversely correlated with chicken strip width? Great pics, and the clouds in your mirrors is a nice effect!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
@Boe (y)

@Grossi.BP It's about the ride itself, not how far you can lean the bike over.

Reactions: Boe and Grossi.BP

·
Registered
464 Posts
Cleaning the garage today and the outside light was just perfect, so I had to snap a few. I feel like shooting with a 70-200mm lens (Canon L series F4) is almost cheating because it makes the bike look way cleaner than it is! Just one of those photographer tricks. :D
View attachment 43395
View attachment 43396
Liking those black tank grips better than my clear ones. Yes might have to swap them out

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I wish I could have such a small license plate not my "table". And the dot point aligned with the valve is true : )

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
In the UK unless you have a registration plate (license plate) with less than 7 characters (which is the norm) the minimum legal plate size is 9 inches by 6.5 inches

601 - 620 of 644 Posts