Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
801 - 820 of 830 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Done a few bits to mine, including tail tidy, screen, carbon exhaust, a wrap, and, bar end mirrors and indicators. View attachment 46409 View attachment 46410 View attachment 46411
What can I say! You obviously have good taste too. As you can see there are several slight differences 😀 it looks great.
Done a few bits to mine, including tail tidy, screen, carbon exhaust, a wrap, and, bar end mirrors and indicators. View attachment 46409 View attachment 46410 View attachment 46411
You obviously have good taste ☺. Some subtle differences but very similar
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hepco & Becker rack mods needed to fit the Supersport,
1. The plastic panel above the rear foot peg mounting bolt on both sides needs about 5mm trimmed away to align the bracket holes.
2.The mounting plate under the tail needs 2 extra 7mm holes drilled to align with the seat grab handle.
3. Remove the key barrel from the seat lock as the bracket is in the way.
4. Use some very thin but sturdy tape to hold the brass barrel pins in place.
5. I used a dzus turn fastener key which I modified to fit inside the key barrel, fits very snugly and won't fall out, if you ever remove the rack you can simply restore the key barrel to original.
6. Nothing under the seat to steal anyway.
7. I also have a Apple Air Tag securely hidden on the bike.

Cheers ,
Duncan

Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood

White Automotive design Material property Personal luxury car Auto part

Gesture Font Parallel Handwriting Pattern

Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper Rim

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
A couple of pics, Hepco & Becker rear rack is for a 2017 Monster. Some small mods and it fits. I will post a how to a bit later, the only issue is you cant use the key to unlock the seat, but a bit of ingenuity you can unlock without a key

View attachment 46755
That Mivv exhaust is bad ass.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Quick wash and then I got some ice cream to reward myself. Rizoma bar end mirrors and NRC mirror block offs with the LEDs are on their way as I type this. 5k miles in and I can no longer tolerate the stock mirrors.

View attachment 46792
I gotta say, the white livery looks pretty darn sweet with black wheels.

·
Registered
2021 Supersport 950
411 Posts
Riding along the Lahn (river) today.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Cloud Sky Helmet Tire Wheel

·
Registered
93 Posts
What can I say! You obviously have good taste too. As you can see there are several slight differences 😀 it looks great.

You obviously have good taste ☺. Some subtle differences but very similar View attachment 46570
What is the black tape that holds the rear axle for? Is it to lift the front wheel?
Is that easel used both to work in front or behind???

801 - 820 of 830 Posts