Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

Share Pictures Of Your Ducati Supersport 939

164K views 908 replies 179 participants last post by  theresanothersteve 
#1 ·
Share Pictures Of Your Ducati Supersport 939

#11 ·
Hi guys,

here is my SS from Germany...I have already installed the tail tidy and LED indicators. What do you think, beside the big license plate ?

I got the bike last Wednesday and managed to drive the 1000 km over the weekend. :grin2:

Today I am going to bring her to the dealer for first service and to get some mods :

Bike tower lift
panigale tankpad
akra slip ons
brake fluid reservoir covers

Attachments

#12 · (Edited)
here is my SS from Germany...I have already installed the tail tidy and LED indicators. What do you think, beside the big license plate ?
Beautiful! What tail tidy is that...R&G? I have a very similar flag in my garage...genius minds think alike! :grin2:

If you don't mind, how much are they charging your for your slip-on in Germany? I'm curious, because I'm looking to see if the US prices are higher than the rest of the world. Ours are $1,300 USD!

EDIT: never mind...I found it in your other thread. $800 Euros = $900 USD. That's a BIG difference!!!!

#16 · (Edited)
I had a great day to ride to the Gilmore Car Museum for their annual Vintage Motorcycle Show in south-west Michigan. Plenty of 2 lane curvy roads to break in my new Supersport S. I parked next to a guy riding a black 1198.

About 350 vintage show bikes and thousands of spectator bikes. I saw a very nice Ducati Scrambler, late 1960's I think. A couple of very cool 60's era Triumphs, and about 5 Indians from the 1940's. Along with about 400 vintage cars and truck on display at the museum.

Attachments

#17 ·
So I have proven that we have a cowboy bike :)

In this pic where I am visiting the one and only commercial building in the "town" of Bone Idaho...the pic just over my bike proclaims "cowboy parking only all others will be branded" The owner came out and said "well, it looks like you were already branded right on the bumper pad for your rear shock so I'll let it slide" which then, by definition, makes this a cowboy bike :) :)

Attachments

#31 ·
Depends on how lucky you are with pebbles or other road debris. Went on a 450 mile club ride this past Sunday and some little gravel coming off the bike in front of me must have hit the paint on the exhaust. I put 4 coats and it still broke a couple tiny specs to the silver aluminum underneath. But I like it black much more than the bright aluminum and this will have to do until SC-Project shows off their exhaust for this bike. Waiting on them before spending a fortune on the Akra.

#45 ·
Nice sunday ride with my partner around Bandol south of France .

Mediterranean sea was cold but lovely red 3S warmed us .

Attachments

#50 ·
Chuck ,

- click on go advanced under quick reply,
- click on manage attachments,
- select a picture file and upload,
- close windows,

Preview post or submit reply.

Now you can publish your sunny rides in uk

Reactions: Chuck-Duc
#53 · (Edited)
My Supersport S - Rosso red ❤