Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't disagree that the SS has a very nice looking exhaust. But, at least on my titanium, black matte tips finishes the look much better.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think the stock cans look fine on the red and white models but they don’t look so nice on the titanium version. I think it’s because the two silvers just don’t match. The stock can looks washed out next to the darker color of the body panels. I installed the akrapovic slip on and it made a world of difference in the look of the bike. I realize that there are little to no performance gains, but they really complete the look.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I think the OEM exhaust looks better than any aftermarket alternative. It sounds good too.

Unless I could get another 10+hp and feel it, it wouldn't be worth it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah, the Akra is way overpriced, but the dealer sold the exhaust to me at his cost and installed the exhaust and a bunch of other items on the bike without any additional charge. Plus the bike looks stunning with it ;)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah, the Akra is way overpriced, but the dealer sold the exhaust to me at his cost and installed the exhaust and a bunch of other items on the bike without any additional charge. Plus the bike looks stunning with it ;)
would love to know what the sale price was of the Akra exhaust if you'd be willing to share the info.

thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts