Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I think it will be nearly impossible for the SS manual to be available. Historically the manuals were issued on memory stick / card but 2017 models are on a read only database that it accessed via a web login. They cannot be downloaded. It will need to be a system administrator to leak it if we ever get our hands on it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I cannot figure out how to download the manuals from this site. I see 2 download links but whenever I click on them it takes me to an ad page. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I found that the latest update of Google chrome does not allow cookies, I have to allow each cookie lately, just wondering if you might have the same issue.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Just an old thread revival....hoping that a repair/workshop manual has come out and I just don't know about it.

i have not purchased the hyperstrada manual listed above. I'm sure it would be beneficial but I keep hoping that the SS manual is juuuuust about to come out. I have never owned a motorcycle without IMMEDIATELY getting the repair manual and this is definitely feeling like I am missing a very important component. WHERE is the freakin' manual!!! ??:confused:

·
Registered
144 Posts
And if you download from the Server next day Cops will visit you home. Audi observe every Log in.
A friend of mine bought a server version of the SS workshop via Ebay. They charged him 6000€ just for making the deal.

Do not play with Audi, the owner of Ducati! Its expensive! They do not see it as fun!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes i get it on that website.........I'm asking if anyone knows of any manual available or about to come out or we think is about to come out. I don't have a problem buying it in hardcopy form from Haynes or any other manual publisher or downloading it from Amazon or even someone's Grandma's website. Anything!! I just feel naked without one and am hoping for a source of any kind to pop up.

Sure seems like it has been long enough now with the bike out for more than a year and actually on the street for a year.

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,723 Posts
Absolutely nothing available yet. Ducati may eventually have to produce a manual to comply with EU anti-competition rules but unfortunately The Motor Vehicles Block Exception Regulation doesn't apply to 2-wheeled vehicles, but in my opinion should.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I went ahead and grabbed the hyper manual. Its better than nothing. Anyone else see https://rmi.ducati.com/rmi/ it does not really say shop only but when I tried to sign up it was EU only I could not select a north America address.

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,723 Posts
I went ahead and grabbed the hyper manual. Its better than nothing. Anyone else see https://rmi.ducati.com/rmi/ it does not really say shop only but when I tried to sign up it was EU only I could not select a north America address.
I'm pretty sure that it is intended for business use although it seems to allow independent operators, not just Ducati dealers. I tried to register but couldn't enter a Zip code, there seemed to be a fault with the form. It also demands a VAT registration number which is what businesses have for dealing with the Inland Revenue and VAT (sales tax), although many small businesses are not VAT registered.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts