Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Shoei GT Air
I have been thinking of the wanderer T01, and pendulum T01 in the GT Air range, how do you find it on the SS.
I use a schuberth simply because I am still alive because of it but I have been dishonest having looked at the GT air range.

·
Registered
326 Posts
For Fashion and track days :
Suomy - SR Sport Dovi Replica Mugello 2015

otherwise I use a schubert C3 for practicality (bluetouth, pinlock, sun screen, etc.)

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I have been thinking of the wanderer T01, and pendulum T01 in the GT Air range, how do you find it on the SS.
I use a schuberth simply because I am still alive because of it but I have been dishonest having looked at the GT air range.
I've had a GT and a few of the the RFs. IMO, the RF-1200 is the better helmet. The GT does flow more air, but the RF has less internal wind noise and less buffeting. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Really satisfied with the GT Air! Light, looks good and not too much noise. Biggest problem is I am still waiting to ride with it on my SS since I am still waiting for it (almost 2months!)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Schuberth C3 Pro w/ Sena 10u installed
Hey I was looking at the Schuberth C4 that is coming out and wondering, is it really quiet enough to use without earplugs? How do guys use the integrated speakers if its still too loud to not damage your ears?

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Hey I was looking at the Schuberth C4 that is coming out and wondering, is it really quiet enough to use without earplugs? How do guys use the integrated speakers if its still too loud to not damage your ears?
The C3 is very quiet and i got a very good deal for it over the winter. Had I had known that the C4 was coming I would have waited because you can now buy the C4 with everything that I have in my C3 setup. Schuberth now partners with Sena and have done away with their own electronics that were expensive and not very good.
I use the Sena for music sometimes, but not very loud. I have also had a few phone calls with good results while doing 70mph. The caller could not believe that I was on the bike.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Really satisfied with the GT Air! Light, looks good and not too much noise. Biggest problem is I am still waiting to ride with it on my SS since I am still waiting for it (almost 2months!)
Which country are you in. 2-3 months is a fair wait, that's the average waiting time in the forum. There are some outliers that waited 5&6 months.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts