#1 ·
Take a picture of your helmet and share it with us! :wink2:

• Make and model
  • Post a picture(s)

Mine

Bell Vortex

See less See more
#19 ·
The C3 is very quiet and i got a very good deal for it over the winter. Had I had known that the C4 was coming I would have waited because you can now buy the C4 with everything that I have in my C3 setup. Schuberth now partners with Sena and have done away with their own electronics that were expensive and not very good.
I use the Sena for music sometimes, but not very loud. I have also had a few phone calls with good results while doing 70mph. The caller could not believe that I was on the bike.

#37 ·
Signet Q Aria

Only one that doesn't leave a red tattoo in my forehead after 30 minutes of riding...

oops...I meant "Arai"

Attachments

Reactions: Christm13 and se7en
#53 ·
Acquired the Shoei NXR plus photochromic visor today. I have been loyal to schuberth for many many years. Regardless of all the promotions on the NXR a true test is whether or not my neck aches after using it on the SS. I only pushed the bike to 110mph and afterwards I took the Mrs out for dinner to keep her quiet-ish. Results: NO neck ache. Decent aerodynamics. Decent airflow. Light weight at 1.33kg's. Schuberth has better acoustic reduction. Overall, feeling happy with my expensive purchase.