Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Will not work for our bikes. I did a video for them a few years ago with my previous bike and they gave me a free one for doing it.

Pretty cool product, if it’s compatible with your bike, but alas not ours.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had the regular one for my previous bike. It used the rear stand spools as the connection point. It was very useful for cleaning and rubbing the chain. Anyone try out the single sided swingarm version on our bikes yet? Just curious how it fits our rims?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will not work for our bikes. I did a video for them a few years ago with my previous bike and they gave me a free one for doing it.

https://youtu.be/hGNtjaY-I94

Pretty cool product, if it’s compatible with your bike, but alas not ours.

@JaggerCat why wont it work?

Am I missing something - its designed for bikes like ours with a single sided swing arm

·
Registered
764 Posts

Am I missing something - its designed for bikes like ours with a single sided swing arm
See my following post. I was basing that comment on the link you provided, when you enter your bike, it states ours is not compatible. Then I went to their website and discovered differently.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See my following post. I was basing that comment on the link you provided, when you enter your bike, it states ours is not compatible. Then I went to their website and discovered differently.
The link I posted was for the single sided swingarm version. I thought perhaps you'd tried it and for some reason it didnt work.

·
Registered
764 Posts
The link I posted was for the single sided swingarm version. I thought perhaps you'd tried it and for some reason it didnt work.
It states it’s not compatible for our bikes, SuperSport, it’s not listed on the bikes that are compatible with this product. Check out the compatibility list.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Some people have indicated that it is not recommended to pivot a SuperSport on the kickstand. I have done it on a road trip and wanted to lube my chain.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
I think this is for those who are on a trip and wanting to keep their chains well lubricated.
Lubricate the chain?

Just kidding, I use a Scottoiler so I don't worry about that anymore. All have to do is top up the reservoir...

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,631 Posts

I haven't measured the SS axle ID but this may be the reason :
From the Snapjack website -
Compatible with most single sided swingarms with a 42mm hub inner diameter

1 - 20 of 34 Posts