Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I made a trip today and for one tank distance with breaks to sightseeing - (unfortunately) CC is not needed in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, take my money for crusie control anyway heh.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I wouldn't use crusie control myself in the UK as I have no intention of long distance runs or touring. But I appreciate its benefits and that others would use it.
Use cruise all the time in my car and Motorways.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I contacted Tuneboy to see if they had any plans to offer Cruuse Control now that the 951 is out, and still doesn't have it.

They responded that they hadn't sold a single tuning kit for the Supersport and thought that CC would be a waste of their time.

I responded that most SS owners are happy with the power, so I'm not surprised that he isn't selling tuning kits. But many of us would really like CC.

If you agree, then the more of us that express an interest, the more likely he is to make one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I understand they don't include it as standard, but I'll never not understand them not having it as an optional extra. They could sell those things for EUR 600 a pop all day long, and I would be a lot happier with my bike.
I won't need it all the time, but it would be very very nice to have for those motorway stretches where you aren't really riding.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts