Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
@Fed950SS @Ed K
I stand to be corrected but Ducati haven’t produced a printed service manual for many years,it’s only been available on Cd or usb stick. Nearly $600 for a service manual and wiring manual, it may look genuine, but buyer beware.
The usb stick is now only available for dealer use. you may be able to buy one (good luck) but no dealer is now allowed to activate it for you.

Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
@Fed950SS @Ed K
I stand to be corrected but Ducati haven’t produced a printed service manual for many years,it’s only been available on Cd or usb stick. Nearly $600 for a service manual and wiring manual, it may look genuine, but buyer beware.
The usb stick is now only available for dealer use. you may be able to buy one (good luck) but no dealer is now allowed to activate it for you.

Cheers
I agree it seemed fishy... I received this from my contact at Ducati... see pictures. I’ll see if I can him to download the software to a key or something...
Rectangle Font Screenshot Gadget Multimedia
Font Screenshot Rectangle Multimedia Software

This would be really cool......

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
@Fed950SS I hope you can work something out, I’ve tried long and hard down here on Oz but hit a brick wall every time. Even my mate who had a 40 yr very close relationship with the factory, isn’t very optimistic in anyones chances of getting any service manuals.
Perhaps a world wide owners legal class action may be needed.

cheers from down under
Duncan

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I had made the decision from the beginning not to order from there...
I reached out to them anyways. I asked for some samples from the manual to confirm it was real. Here's their reply:

"Unfortunately all Ducati service manuals for 2017 to present are currently on backorder. "

·
Registered
25 Posts
@Fed950SS I hope you can work something out, I’ve tried long and hard down here on Oz but hit a brick wall every time. Even my mate who had a 40 yr very close relationship with the factory, isn’t very optimistic in anyones chances of getting any service manuals.
Perhaps a world wide owners legal class action may be needed.

cheers from down under
Duncan
I reached out to them anyways. I asked for some samples from the manual to confirm it was real. Here's their reply:

"Unfortunately all Ducati service manuals for 2017 to present are currently on backorder. "
Well, I hope you are right. The way they told me is that it’s not for sale.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Houston we got fire!!!!!!

I repeat!!! We got fire!

Shop manual in transit!!!!!!

Should have it within a few days...
So within 48 hours, we expect you to scan the whole workshop manual and upload it on this site 😂

Reactions: GPJake

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi TS!
It’s not made of paper but electronic! It’s a USB key. It’s includes all Ducati 2021 models. Not sure if it’s printable... ill let u know. The damn thing is 500$ by the way... but I hate dealing with dealers.
Is this for sale somewhere or a private deal you got? You’ll have to let us know how it is!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts