1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Good idea this calculator !! Very interresting

I plan to change for a 14 front sprocket or 45 rear. To me , gears are too long .
You might need to recalibrate the TSU in the main settings menu. The manuals makes it seem easy enough to do. Although the TSU is for tyre dimensions and circumference travel, I am unsure of the impact of sprocket changes. Only a thought.

·
Registered
274 Posts
You might need to recalibrate the TSU in the main settings menu. The manuals makes it seem easy enough to do. Although the TSU is for tyre dimensions and circumference travel, I am unsure of the impact of sprocket changes. Only a thought.
Thanks , i saw this tsu parameters.
Before any change i am going to discuss with my sympatic dealer about this kind of change on others ducati.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Thanks , i saw this tsu parameters.
Before any change i am going to discuss with my sympatic dealer about this kind of change on others ducati.
It might be worth that chat just to be certain. It is a little ambiguous regarding the TSU but it certainly needs to be addressed if you change tyre profile. Sprocket changes outside of the nominal gear ratio might affect it but I actually don't know. More risk management to be honest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts