Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
923 Posts
Can be used with any Kriega bags.
Works really great with Kriega bags. Made a one week tour in France using this!
Thanks for the tip on the Kriega bags! This might be just what I was looking for.

What are your opinions on them? Size recommendations?

· Registered
121 Posts
Thanks for the tip on the Kriega bags! This might be just what I was looking for.

What are your opinions on them? Size recommendations?
I recently spent several mind-numbing hours looking at the Kriega bags. Because I largely purchased the SS for commuting and I think the US-20 and 30 detract from the bike's looks, I went with the Kriega messenger bag. It has proven to be superb. Great quality (like all Kriega stuff), large enough for my purposes, comfortable, and doesn't detract from the beauty of the SS.

https://kriega.com/riderpacks/urban-messenger-bag

Good luck.

· Registered
4,480 Posts
I recently spent several mind-numbing hours looking at the Kriega bags. Because I largely purchased the SS for commuting and I think the US-20 and 30 detract from the bike's looks, I went with the Kriega messenger bag. It has proven to be superb. Great quality (like all Kriega stuff), large enough for my purposes, comfortable, and doesn't detract from the beauty of the SS.

https://kriega.com/riderpacks/urban-messenger-bag

Good luck.
This kit you have linked is a pretty neat setup, never heard of the brand so cheers for that. Wondering if anyone with the akra race system feels this could be the right solution for a weekender.

· Registered
77 Posts
Regarding the straps under the seat.
It was designed to support a lock (a U lock), if you look at the seat, you'll see how it could fit.
I had it on my ST3, this lock is very thin & strong enough... for a bicycle... well... not sure.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.