Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna play the picture game?
The rules are simple. Each picture must contain a Ducati Super Sport my17+ and the item/s mentioned in the challenge. The goal is to document and explore new rides not bring the game to a halt.

An example challenge would be “in front of a waterfall”. To win, you would be the first to post a picture of your Ducati Super Sport in front of a waterfall. The forum will decide if a picture does not meet the challenge. The forum can also veto an impossible challenge like “with the lunar rover”.

The winner gets to choose the next challenge.

If you guys are game, the first challenge is “with a city limit sign”.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Derek, I just went through Dallas on my way to Port Aransas. Got back Thursday after the cold weather came in. Went through Lockhart and had Krutz BBQ on the way in and Black's on the return.

How come the sign is on the wrong side of the road? :confused:

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,614 Posts
Derek, I just went through Dallas on my way to Port Aransas. Got back Thursday after the cold weather came in. Went through Lockhart and had Krutz BBQ on the way in and Black's on the return.

How come the sign is on the wrong side of the road? :confused:
It's the right side of the road here :p:D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Nice one @Derek, what’s the next challenge?
I thought about castles but I guess there are not too many on the other side of the pond. How about a lighthouse? Or is that gonna be too limiting with some folks hundreds of miles from a coast?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about castles but I guess there are not too many on the other side of the pond. How about a lighthouse? Or is that gonna be too limiting with some folks hundreds of miles from a coast?
Light house it is. Be creative fellas.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Yep. There’s one on Lake Hefner.
****, you spoiled the surprise. I was headed over there today.

anyway, here's a city limits sign. Mulhall OK. Nice ride from Guthrie to Mulhall, and head north to Eskimo Joe's or better yet, Pawnee Bill's or even Mexican food at the Ponca City Airport.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Nice. @LowRyter what’s the next challenge?
Your game has fizzed like a damp Squid ! (great idea for a game) Hey @LowRyter don't be a selfish self-centred little prick and do your bit so at least the originator of the game gets a chance for it to take off. Oooh Oooh Ooooh I know where there's a lighthouse. I win. (I don't think that is how this game is played mate) Deric was good enough to kick us off now hop to it mate.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts