Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to go to a meeting the other side of Sydney on wednesday and was filtering like a champ and came to car on the right where the mirrors were the same height as the ss with a truck on the left missed out squeezing through by 100mm no problem just reach out and pull the mirror in [my mirror] and continue filtering to the line for the drag start. I love my ss even in traffic.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I experienced the same in Paris.
Even with the mirrors it felt narrower than my monster 796, and when i entered a big file of motorcycle filtering, i closed them up and was really confident on each side.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I had a Z1000 before the SS, it is so much easier to filter on. The bike being narrow helps but also I find the bar position so much better.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had a Z1000 before the SS, it is so much easier to filter on. The bike being narrow helps but also I find the bar position so much better.
I remember coming across an article by Lanesplitter on how cheap/easy it is to maintain Ducati's which sort of helped in bringing me here. But often I noticed that feedback with people who have been hands on for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts