Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Sydney area interested in a ride for Supersports one weekend? Even white ones will be accepted.
If we can get a reasonable number would be pretty cool.
When we stop for breakfast/coffee we can all have a discussion about mirrors, finding neutral, heat shields, after-market exhausts and other fascinating topics.
Let's get an idea about how many owners there are in the Sydney area or anyone else prepared to travel here for the ride.

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you guys are heading down to the Southern Highlands, I’ll be keen ride in from Canberra to meet up. Maybe Mittagong, Moss Vale etc.

Reactions: stavros

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Abdul at Fraser, Woolloomooloo is looking at arranging a ride for Supersport owners one Sunday in the next month.
Start bugging him to lock this in.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
If you guys actually manage to hook up, please get pictures of all the bikes lined up. I'm also planning an official SuperSport meet and greet next year in late spring to early summer. I'll be posting up details at the first of the year. Kind of excited about it, actually.

·
Administrator
8,506 Posts
Anyone in the Sydney area interested in a ride for Supersports one weekend? Even white ones will be accepted.
If we can get a reasonable number would be pretty cool.
When we stop for breakfast/coffee we can all have a discussion about mirrors, finding neutral, heat shields, after-market exhausts and other fascinating topics.
Let's get an idea about how many owners there are in the Sydney area or anyone else prepared to travel here for the ride.
IN!

(Now I just gotta figure out how to get my SS and I on a 12 hour flight.)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm available every second weekend - kids - so if the date works out for me, I'll ride up from Canberra. Not on the 9th of December though - toy run.
If we can both make it. We should try to ride up together.

Reactions: LiamC and stavros

·
Administrator
8,506 Posts
You can borrow mine for half the ride Ed lol...
Would absolutely love to!!! You guys from Down Under are quite amazing, and the riding there!! So many places to ride and also hang out for good times with friends. Unfortunately, from here it’s about a 22 hour (connecting) flight!

One in million, but do any of you guys happen to know a guy named David (last name excluded) who rides a K1300R in that area? Friend of mine...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Would absolutely love to!!! You guys from Down Under are quite amazing, and the riding there!! So many places to ride and also hang out for good times with friends. Unfortunately, from here it’s about a 22 hour (connecting) flight!

One in million, but do any of you guys happen to know a guy named David (last name excluded) who rides a K1300R in that area? Friend of mine...
Yes, this is Dave. You should take more care in choosing your friends over here Ed :wink2:

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,506 Posts
Yes, this is Dave. You should take more care in choosing your friends over here Ed :wink2:
Yes, that’s definitely him, his KR (quite a bike, btw) is black (really)!

Very like a good pic of him, too. :grin2: Such an animal of a rider that he is.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts