Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R&G Racing make a nice tail tidy for the bike. Evotech is another good brand but theirs is still under development.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just ordered the R&G Racing one - we'll see how it looks. Ships from the UK, so might be a week or two before I get it. Their website says "low stock" so I figured I better order it while it was still available.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you will be disappointed with the Ducati tail tidy, it is very similar to the one that comes standard with the bike.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I think you will be disappointed with the Ducati tail tidy, it is very similar to the one that comes standard with the bike.
I saw the pictures at the dealers. It's not as radical as some but I don't like them. The Ducati one looked good to me and I'll be happy with it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I may agree...

found that :

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I'm just not feeling these tail tidy's yet. I want something that doesn't come out past the tail light and mounts up closer. Like on my Hyper...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Picked up my Ducati tail tidy yesterday. I now know why it's so expensive. The kit contains myriad parts, more than you need as it has Euro and US specific parts in it. So sadly there's some expensive looking items that get thrown in the bin. Not ideal.

But, it looks good, very well made and I'd be fitting it today but for a prolapsed disc in my back caused by helping to lift a Willys Jeep tub for my son who's restoring one.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ouch hope you recover soon Steeve,
I'm actually on my way to Normandy as I type
So will be seeing plenty of Jeeps this week😊

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ouch hope you recover soon Steeve,
I'm actually on my way to Normandy as I type
So will be seeing plenty of Jeeps this week😊
I went up to Normandy once and it rained for three days. These days my bikes prefer to travel south where the sun is more reliable. Have fun.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts