Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

Registered
I had a Tech Spec Snakeskin tank pad and although it was great, it blackened my jacket. If you wear black, no big deal. I wear light colors here in Florida so it was pretty conspicuous. I always looked like I had been trying to make love to a truck tire when walking into the office.
Jeez, sometimes it takes a kick in the head to make you realize the reason my belly is turning black on all my light colored jackets is because of that damn TS tank pad on my Triumph!!!! I just dealt with it and was annoyed thinking my gut was getting bigger so it was what it was, just dawned on me after reading this is all started with the tank pad on the big girl :)

I will stop on the way to NC tomorrow and pick up something different for the trip.

Thanks @NothingClever!!!!!

Registered
I had a Tech Spec Snakeskin tank pad and although it was great, it blackened my jacket. If you wear black, no big deal. I wear light colors here in Florida so it was pretty conspicuous. I always looked like I had been trying to make love to a truck tire when walking into the office.
What year was the one you had it on?

Registered
Jeez, sometimes it takes a kick in the head to make you realize the reason my belly is turning black on all my light colored jackets is because of that damn TS tank pad on my Triumph!!!! I just dealt with it and was annoyed thinking my gut was getting bigger so it was what it was, just dawned on me after reading this is all started with the tank pad on the big girl :)

I will stop on the way to NC tomorrow and pick up something different for the trip.

Thanks @NothingClever!!!!!
Welcome to my fine state! Dragon time?

Registered
Welcome to my fine state! Dragon time?
Probably not this time, the weather isn鈥檛 looking great and with the holiday it鈥檒l be crazy busy all the time there. Done it so many times already I doubt we鈥檒l miss doing it this vacation.

Plan this trip is to do the new section of the Foothills parkway and loop us back to the house a fun way one day and probably do a loop I ran in the fall with the guys in the pouring rain where we skipped a bunch of cool roads because of the weather the second. That route has a lot of potential to be one of my new favorites when I visit.

Hoping we get in a third day if riding in but we have so much other stuff planned the 10 days we鈥檒l be there will go quick so it鈥檚 probably just the two. I think we鈥檙e going to bicycle Cade鈥檚 Cove on Wednesday when it鈥檚 closed to traffic.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts