Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 848 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the news from Termignoni for EICMA. Pleased to see there will be a system for the Supersport.

After the success of the last edition, Termignoni will be among the exhibitors of Eicma 2017 to present all the latest news of the year in absolute preview. It will be a great return, with many new exhaust ready to be presented. From 9 to 12 November, come to visit us at Hall 24 G64 stand. There will be many new exhaust systems for Ducati Supersport, Ducati Multistrada 950, Honda CBR 500, Yamaha X-MAX 300, BMW GS and many other models. Not to mention the most well-known products, first of all the Termignoni exhaust system D170 for Ducati Panigale 1199/1299, the King of racing exhausts.
Eicma 2016 gave us great emotions: from sponsorship with the SIC58 Squadra Corse Team to the visit of Vanni Oddera, the famous Motocross freestyler, and Honda Redmoto Enduro riders. This year we want to overcome that emotions. Find out what Eicma 2017 has in store!
You can find us at Stand G64, Hall 24.
You will recognize us by the sound!

·
Registered
299 Posts
From EICMA... >:)

Decat version, UpMap not ready now but it will arrive soon. On website after EICMA.

This is “for Racing use”, another version with homologation next months

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts

Decat version, UpMap not ready now but it will arrive soon. On website after EICMA.

Uh oh!! I may have just found my next purchase!!! I'm liking the offering!!

Now, for the sticker shock...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Need pics on the bike!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I knew termi would come up with something.

Yea, sticker shock for sure. i tell myself its because of all the dyno testing they have to do to get the map right.

is that titanium?

·
Registered
172 Posts
So pardon my ignorance, hard to tell from the pics. Is it a single shorty that will replace two stock cans and sit in the same spot?
Or is it going midtail like Akro full system?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I was wondering the same. My guess is probably, because Termi does almost all their stuff in Ti. Plus, the color highly resembles it.
Tomorrow I can try to ask more... also the price :wink2:

So pardon my ignorance, hard to tell from the pics. Is it a single shorty that will replace two stock cans and sit in the same spot?
Or is it going midtail like Akro full system?
It’s a short single in replacement of 2 cans and cat

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Doesn't look as pretty as the Akra, hopefully it will be cheaper.

1 - 20 of 848 Posts