Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I thought you might like my new video, The Ride.

It was filmed over the summer in Austria and on the Pannonia Ring in Hungary. It's my first motorcycle video. Comments, tips and other feedback would be appreciated ... If you like it, please share it. :)

https://www.facebook.com/george.nimeh/videos/10154756639205811/

Enjoy the ride.

iboy ... aka Captain Slow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the video is about the ride, but I can't stop admiring those aerial shots you took with a drone. Great video!
Thanks man. ... It's fun using a different perspective from the Mavic to mix in with the shots on the ground. ... Glad you liked it. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Really nice work here. Semi Pro for sure. I think the juxtaposition of "In the Air Tonight" with the track footage works well, and you balanced the on track sound with the music well.

Chuck

·
Registered
240 Posts
Great video...even better that you're on a Supersport, which I will be doing track as well, the multifunctionality is why I bought this bike!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really nice work here. Semi Pro for sure. I think the juxtaposition of "In the Air Tonight" with the track footage works well, and you balanced the on track sound with the music well.

Chuck
Thanks man. ... Yep. Slow song. Fast bikes. ... And somewhat downer of a soundtrack amidst a lot a happy people. Glad you liked it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great video...even better that you're on a Supersport, which I will be doing track as well, the multifunctionality is why I bought this bike!
It's awesome on track. I had a blast. ... You'll get passed by the Panigales and 1000 RRs (and so on) in the straights, but who cares ... One thing to consider is a set of Supercorsas (SC or SP depending on your preference) or SPB (if you want slicks and have the cash) for the track ... The Rosso III are fine, but they overheat after 15-20 minutes, even at 2.1bar/30psi. Have fun and keep it upright. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!!! ... Glad you liked it! ... Means a lot to me. :)

The weather is getting cold here in AT, so this might be it until next year. Might have to switch to skis soon. Stay tuned. ;-)

·
Registered
111 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts