Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SERIOUSLY, this app is so annoying, can't upload pics, whenever I go to a certain link someone posts, THERE IS NO WAY TO GO BACK TO THE APP. I end up totally shutting down the app and restarting. That's just 2 issues, many more, too much to list. Admin, you need to address these issues and make this app more user friendly for tablet users. :frown2:

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you're on a tablet, go to the desktop site and you should have a better experience. I use the same mobile app for Ducati.ms as well as triumphrat.net and it sucks on any of those as well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's probably better to just go on the forum using your mobile browser. But it may be a bit slower unless you're on Wifi.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's probably better to just go on the forum using your mobile browser. But it may be a bit slower unless you're on Wifi.
It's not just the slowness, it's all the other idiosyncrasies of this mobile app that make it annoying.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I usually just go to the desktop site as other have mentioned. What app is it? Tapatalk?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I usually just go to the desktop site as other have mentioned. What app is it? Tapatalk?
There is a mobile version of the website, if you use your phone it'll default to that site rather than the desktop site. Every forum I go to that uses the same platform as this one has that same screwball mobile site that sucks big time. If you're trying to do much other than read or a simple reply then it becomes painfully obvious that there's a nasty bug that someone hasn't figured out how to correct.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts