Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dang. That's a steep discount.
About $1, 610 USD. 50% discount.

Is that site legit? Seems too good to be true.

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang. That's a steep discount.
About $1, 610 USD. 50% discount.

Is that site legit? Seems too good to be true.
Absolutely.

They were the Australian importers, but Ducati has now set up its presence in Oz and will be the importer.

Fraser's is a well known and long-running dealer.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Are you going for them?

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts
Nice socks at bottom of page, too… :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well worth it if you do, I love the sound. One thing to be aware of, it does say on the exhaust this is not street legal for something something something. All depends on the cops in your area. For a while, cops were cracking down on straight pipes in my area, Harley guys!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I just tried to do a buy on it and looks like they won’t ship out of Australia. Damn.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well worth it if you do, I love the sound. One thing to be aware of, it does say on the exhaust this is not street legal for something something something. All depends on the cops in your area. For a while, cops were cracking down on straight pipes in my area, Harley guys!
yes its says "race only" warning but thats aimed at the US market. They are ok in oz with the DB killers in tact. Its still a great sound. I have a set on mine and took the Db's out for a bit but on long trips they get to you, even with earplugs in. ( didnt think i would ever say that having owned Ducatis for 30+ years) I take them out for the track and there is no better sound

·
Registered
115 Posts
I’m in the US. For the most part as long as you are not revving it in a town with people you are ok. I love my exhaust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts